Pages

November 5, 2012

Sarasota Cupcake Company - Sarasota, FL



Sarasota Cupcake Company on UrbanspoonI had really been looking forward to trying their cupcakes as there was a place in Bend, OR that I frequented that had amazing cupcakes (http://www.idascupcakecafe.com/). Unfortunately, I had set my standards too high. The flavors were pre-assembled - no choosing your own cake and frosting flavors...that takes some of the fun out of it. The cupcakes were fairly dry...maybe a day or two old??? Additionally, the staff couldn't even tell me what was in a certain flavor - the Chocolate Truffle had a chocolate cupcake with truffle filling inside and a cream cheese frosting (the frosting overpowered all the other flavors). So at $4 dollars a pop, I don't plan to return :-( 

No comments:

Post a Comment