Pages

December 4, 2010

Amalia's - Bend, OR

Many other diners have raved about how good the food was here, but I have to say I was a bit disappointed, especially for the price (most dinners are around $15). The salsas were thin and watery; the chips were over salted. The drink menu was not up to date, which the waitress did not tell us, that is once she came over to the table...it was a slow weeknight so I was surprised to have slow service.  I ordered the seafood enchiladas, which were topped with a delicately flavored creamy corn sauce. The enchiladas were loaded with chunks of seafood, no fillers just meat. They were served with rice and black beans, neither of which had much flavor on their own. In general I enjoyed my meal, but it was nothing special so I will likely not be back again anytime soon. Disappointed :-(

Amalia's on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment