Pages

February 2, 2012

Square One Burgers - Sarasota, FL

Great selection of interesting burgers - both meat and toppings. The fries were cooked just right - golden brown, not too crispy, and seasoned only lightly with salt. For the burger itself, I was not impressed. My BBQ Bacon Cheeseburger was good, but over salted, a bit on the small side for the price and also a bit over cooked (I asked for medium well and it was on the dry side). The beer is extremely overpriced at $6 for a pint of Jai Alai from Cigar City Brewing (which by the way tastes nothing like an IPA). So...I will not be returning to Square One Burgers in the near future, not because it was bad, but there are other places in Sarasota that I have had better burgers.

Square One Burgers & Bar on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment